We expect our students to be smart, proud and confident. This means that they should be dressed in the correct uniform, worn in the correct way.
Our Lower and Upper college students should wear uniform outlined on this page.
Uniform can be purchased from the following locations:
Jules at Home (In Roade, Northamptonshire) – 01604 862019
or visit Jules At Home
- School blazer with embroidered pocket logo
- Plain black tailored trousers only for boys and girls with a waistband and a fly (no skirts for girls)
- Trouser material must be woven fabric and not tight fitting
- Girls’ trousers must have a tapered leg
- Denims, leggings/jeggings or cords are not acceptable
- Trousers should not have studs or zip embellishment
- Plain white shirt
- Buttoned collar to the neck
- Gold and black school tie
- Black or grey neutral socks (no frills)
- Black school shoes/boots
- No canvas, leisure or trainer shoes, no logos or heels – including leather trainers and converse
- Outside coat or plain jacket
- No hoodies or cropped jumpers
- Black V-neck knitted jumper (optional), only to be worn under blazer
- School bag suitable for carrying text books and equipment
- Pencil case
It will not be acceptable to wear “Jeans style” trouser.
Physical Education Kit
- White collared polo shirt
- Plain black sports shorts
- Black jogging bottoms
- White and black school unisex long sleeve top (available from main suppliers)
- Black or white sports socks
- Training shoes with non-marking soles
How it is worn
- Shirts properly tucked in
- No bare midriff on show
- Shirt collars buttoned up to the neck
- Tie the right way round and properly knotted
- Trousers should be worn over boots. Trousers should not be worn inside or tucked into boots
- Trousers should not be rolled up unnecessarily
- Natural looking make-up only, including nail varnish
- Nail length to be in line with finger tips.
- No extreme nail colours or designs.
- Natural colour hair, no un-natural colours or extreme styles, including shaved patterns or lines
- Jewellery should be limited to two small earrings (one in each ear only) and one band watch
- No ankle bracelets
- Ear piercings only (one each ear as stated above) – no facial piercings
- V-Neck jumpers only – no round necks
- Religious headwear is permitted, however it must be black.
The Sixth Form dress code is ‘office smart’
Smart, formal trousers or a skirt of a modest length
No jeans, tracksuit bottoms, etc
Skirts should be no more than a couple of inches above the knee
A smart top e.g. shirt or blouse
Not sleeveless, strapless, ‘strappy’ or low cut.
Shoulders and midriffs should be covered
T-Shirts are not permitted
No trainers, canvas shoes or huge heels
Clothes need to be worn smartly
Earrings are acceptable as long as they are fairly discrete
Jewellery in moderation, remember, the aim is still to look smart.
No facial piercings
Sixth Form ID badges should be worn at all times.
It will not be acceptable to wear clothes that are not ‘office smart’. For example:
Clothing with large logos or branding